Old 10-10-2012, 03:52 AM   #221
PHATsuby
Scooby Guru

Member#: 13617
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2001 Legacy GT back
to stock is a project too

After soldering wires back into place the gauges do in fact dim and work properly so I'm pretty close at this point.

I have to wire in the reverse and neutral switch, and the plugs on the front abs sensors, try and adjust the TMIC/create a shroud for it and wire in another plug on the interior then I should be able to put the interior back together. There are some other miscellaneous things to do as well but I hope it can all get finished.

I do have a CEL for the EVAP for the gas tank which I think may just be due to a difference in ecu's so I'll have to look at that, if it's no big deal I'll probably just turn it off.

I ordered somewhat of a finishing touch for the car, a Sound Ordnance 8" underseat subwoofer from crutchfield. It has received good reviews and I know I def want some bass but don't really feel like fiberglassing a spare wheel sub box again so this should do the job nicely.

Hopefully I can take it on it's maiden voyage this weekend and not have any real issues but that probably won't happen haha.

The actual next big test will just be going back down this weekend and attempting to start it up. If it starts then it should mean I have no electrical draws on the battery so it should be good to go.

Ben
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by PHATsuby; 10-10-2012 at 03:58 AM.
PHATsuby is offline   Reply With Quote