Scooby Newbie

Member#: 300693
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS
Royal Silver Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011WRblueSTi View Post
I hear you man. I spot and list a good deal of subies but I never see a post spotting mine. On the bright side though, at least we get to see plenty sweet subies on the road.
haha oh so true.. im a chick tho >.<

while I am at it.. I see this newer 11'ish black one with red stickers on it almost every morning on 30 bypass. Cant remember exactly which stickers are on it but they look like a mix of skater stickers and rally/Subie stickers.. he gets off at business 30 in Downingtown and heads towards the nissan dealership.. I usually turn off to creamery way to FedEX to pick the hubby up.. but I enjoy seeing such a nice car. Also theres a yellow bug eye I have seen, a couple of blue ones one bug eye not sure on the other but it has the same tail lights as the bug eye , a black one again not sure if its bug eye or what and a plain black 11 or 12 hatchback. and a ton of forresters.. lol.. That would be my spotting post for the next couple weeks. unless I am somewhere else and see something new or different >.< I try to wave to everyone but sometimes I am in my own little world when driving. So If I dont wave back I am sorry. Oh and that white RS at FedEX almost every day this week.. Still havent seen the driver tho.. lol
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Menacing_Gc8; 10-10-2012 at 09:54 AM.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline   Reply With Quote