Scooby Guru

Member#: 219492
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:
'13 Hachi-Roku
Discontinued.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmiller219 View Post
I can totally understand the WRX/STi stigma your referring to. I hated that every meet i went to in the STi people would try to pick out flaws or find something wrong with it. Also if anything happened it was my driving. Never got that in the GTR. To many KIDS are getting them now and just rapping them left and right so it puts a bad name. Im also done with boosted cars for a while. as i told you before i am going to be getting a 09+ M3 so that will be a totally different game for me. I hope you enjoy the new ride and show some of these NEW Subaru guys how things are supposed to be done. You and Jive gonna step the BRZ game up.
this x213423149835304589328350835.

i get so much **** because of the way i modded my sti. people saying i'm not stanced enough, others saying of you ruined it. blah blah GET ****ED. its my car and i think its one of the most unique and un-trendy 2011 sti's. period. i modded it to be driven, not hard parked.

i can only hope to live up to your hype cmiller, so far teh brz forums are covered with newbs and peolpe thinking big mods are led lights and plasti dipped interior some good builds, lots of turbo stuff, but a lot of body kit fast and furious type stuff going on

i can't figure out wheels. its driving me nuts. but i have a good month or two to decide before i place an order so i can get them by spring.

i'm so jell of hte GT-r. the m3 is a great DD but driven a few, the power/money ratio is just not there for me. AWSOME CAR, but my sti has spanked a few...new m3 is supposed to be forced induction

either way do you!

oh and uh...chano, you gay.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jive Turkey is offline   Reply With Quote