Scooby Newbie

Member#: 326909
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 Impreza Premium
5MT 5-Door Marine Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxCarnage View Post
Not to mention I wanted those accessories and the 2013 model in the premium sport is getting a leather wrapped steering wheel and shift knob which was the only option the 2012 didn't have that I wanted. So I will be playing the waiting game for some time. Until then I'm driving my company car

Good luck to the rest of you out there who are waiting like me!
I would have ordered a Sport Premium with almost all the same options as you in a '13 model for the same reason (leather shift knob and steering wheel) BUT, they don't let you put a moonroof on the Sport Premium. I don't know why, but they just don't.

So, I opted to go with the Premium, and I'll buy the cross bars separately. No biggie. Really the only differences from the Premium and the Sport Premium are two tenths of an inch of ground clearance, the sport badge on the back, the seat material and floormats, and the built-in roof rack. I can always buy the badges and mats if I want, the seat material I could care less about, and I already addressed the roof rack. It's rather easy to get more ground clearance as well. Two tenths of an inch is not something 99.99% of people will notice. Don't get me wrong, I would have ordered a Sport myself, but no moonroof.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
arsa13 is offline   Reply With Quote