Scooby Newbie

Member#: 209401
Chapter/Region: NWIC
Vehicle:
2005 Sti
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawsonj

This example is why I don't post on here. This "community" is frequently unnecessarily hostile.
Look at my post count I've been here since 09 and I just lurk and try to acquire info but in this case I saw an opportunity to share my experience I had with subiesport and thought I'd post it just to educate and warn people of the experience I had that left me with a very bad taste in my mouth.

You shouldn't be a hypocrite calling us hostile because if you read history of this thread you will see your the first to tell the people that posted their personal experience to pretty much quit crying and bitching and now you call us hostile and say that's why you don't post here. LOL get your facts straight before throwing false accusations at us.

If subiesport wants back their old customers how about them giving us a free year to their tv subscription because that would be great customer service and win back the old school subiesport subscribers. If they did this then they would have allot of positive feedback on the forums and would probably become successful again.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Monkey king is offline   Reply With Quote