Vehicle:
2009 WRX
DGM

Quote:
Originally Posted by j4k3 View Post
Perry.

/thread
This here.

When I was buying my WRX I went to casey because they were local. I went in there with my finances all set up completely prepared to buy that after noon. They treated me like I was the lowest of the low. I told them I was military and explained to them my situation, that I had just recently hydrolocked my car. I was driving a rental looking to get into a car ASAP. I told them I had already set up my finances. This could have been the easiest sale of their lives. I had already setup the loan with USAA.

They friggin accused me of being a drug dealer. Literally accused me of being a drug dealer, started spouting off, where's the money coming from. Wanted me to log in and display my finances. I told them flat out, that's enough, they're not getting a dime of my money.

Drove down to Perry Subaru. 5 minutes on the lot I was test driving a WRX. 2 hours later I drove away. Easiest sale of my life. They didn't bull**** me not once. Didn't try to upsell me, treated me like a human. They had fantastic support. Completely painless. I always recommend them now. The extras are pretty nice too, free touch ups, oil changes, etc.

The funny part of it all, for weeks after I left casey, they kept calling me asking if I wanted to come back in. **** those guys. Treated me like I was dirt, you don't boldly accuse customers of being criminals and then expect them to come back. Keep in mind, this was only about 2 months ago.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
dooby is offline   Reply With Quote