Scooby Guru

Member#: 178811
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2011 White Corolla
Over 400hp

Quote:
Originally Posted by tom@kartboy View Post
Were still thinking on the carbon tube. Sure it looks killer, but its very time consuming to produce a flawless finish. What kind of price would you pay?
I guess it depends on how many hours you put into it, but I'd pay the going rate for a good intake system. So around $350? I'm eyeing the AVO intake assembly right now since the current options don't seem to make gains beyond noise. That carbon tube is simply BEAUTIFUL though. I'd love to make it the centerpiece of an otherwise stealthy engine bay. Do you have a ballpark figure on the tubes? Also, from the picture you posted it doesn't look the tube has a PCV return line; did you just remove that?

Quote:
Pulleys are right at 1 pound.
Excellent! I'd love to kill some of that delayed response when revving for a downshift. Feels like I have to hammer the pedal or hit it twice to get the revs just right...and I'm not about to do the work for a lightweight flywheel. Traditional low-key black pulley, right?

Quote:
Rear shifter bushings are also being printed up for a prototype casting/part. Hopefully i'll have some testers ready for a few guys ASAP
Please do let me know.

Quote:
On top of all that. Were due to have our second child in two days...
Congratulations

Unrelated note: I hate installing your exhaust hangers. Do you have a tip for getting them on/off? Is there a tool for that? Longest part of my Nameless axleback install was getting the suitcase out of the stock hangars. I ended up just leaving them on, but I want to put the KB hangars on when I put on the Nameless front pipe.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by OrbitalEllipses; 10-11-2012 at 04:14 AM.
OrbitalEllipses is offline   Reply With Quote