View Single Post
Old 10-11-2012, 10:18 AM   #24
chrisfromalbany
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 67181

Chris,

I agree this car is not stock, however the changes made do not necessarily mean it has been in an accident for all we know it could have been a repossession and the previous owner stripped the car prior to repo. We have not assessed the mechanical issues therefore we list the car as “unknown mechanical condition” and we will not be working on this car hence the “as is” description as well.

Thank you,
Mary

Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 9:51 PM
To: mary@abwautos.com
Subject: Re: Regarding your inquiry

Mary,

This car has Subaru Legacy rims on it, it doesn't have the front stock Brembo Brakes and front seats have been replacement from stock seats to WRX seats not STi seats. Not to mention the front rims are missing lug nuts. To say the car has been rebuilt is quite oblivious. You have a auto-body repair shop right at your place. What happened to the car and how much work needs to be done to engine? Can it be rebuilt or does it need a whole need engine? I'm sure your mechanics have assess the work needed the engine. Can you talk to someone who worked on the car tell me where it currently stands. You been sitting on this car for quite a while.

Thanks,

Chris
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chrisfromalbany is offline   Reply With Quote