Originally Posted by Red081
I ordered with Nav and I'll be at 5 weeks on Saturday. If my order goes until late November or December than I'll probably regret getting the Nav.
It almost seems worthwhile to cancel your order (if possible) and get it without the nav based on how long the wait times are. You can just install a better aftermarket headunit for cheaper anyways if you really want nav.