Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
1970 Nightmare
black

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoGraffix View Post
bump for a super clean car.

Question: Why are you selling it?

Thanks man, I honestly I have been torn about selling the car for a few months now and think testing the waters will finally get me to let it go. I absolutely love the car and its one of my two favorite Subarus, the other being an AW '05 which I sold to get this one. Its just a shame that I'm OCD to the point where the car just sits.

Needless to say its a little ridiculous when you own a car for almost 17 months in Chicago and it's never seen snow, seen rain once, parked outside overnight once, can count how many times people even sat in the rear seats and tell you who it was, etc. Its just clear if I don't sell it I'm going to end up like the old guy with the all original numbers matching muscle car at the car show 40 years later, lol... which is actually fine with me. I am just starting to think having the money in the bank and buying a winter beater while someone else enjoyed the car is better than having a pile of money under a cover on my lift for the winter. Even in the summer it wont see much duty between my Nova and motorcycles.

Ehhh, I'm torn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianH View Post
Love the XB12 and the car.
Thanks. That's the (perfect) daily city bike. The Choppers are for longer distances.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
luti is offline   Reply With Quote