Old 10-13-2012, 07:05 AM   #1982
Menacing_Gc8
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 300693
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS
Silver

unfortunately it is no better at any other school in the area. I am glad I no longer work in WC .. The amount of morons on the roads that I would encounter was enough to make me wanna run someone down on more than one occasion. I havent ever really Seen much of this type of thing on campus.. well not at night anyway but daytime hrs I tend to stay as far as possible form WCU as possible because of the traffic.. and the stupidity. Its not just the driving idiots we gotta fear either, its also the walking ones that dont look as well. Cant tell ya how many drunk , or plain out stupid people , I have nearly taken out because they are on the sidewalk, see a car and jump in front of it. one threw her keys at me so I picked them up off my hood and kept them for a block.. came back around and beamed her with them.. was amusing at the time..

Anyway The gopro is a great idea.. im getting something like it or just that but mines gonna record 24/7 cause people wont stop messin with my car on top of the retards on the road that dont wanna fess up to their own stupidity or admit they were at fault
>.<
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline   Reply With Quote