Former Vendor

Member#: 286950
Chapter/Region: BAIC
Vehicle:
335i / WRX
EVO 8 RS

Quote:
Originally Posted by treystoys View Post
I think your highly underestimateing what the e85 is doing for your clients car. I don't doubt he runs what you said, but on todays 93 pump he will not trap over 110 w/o some other power adder, race gas or meth on a 16g sized turbo, just doesn't happen especially with an ej205.

You should be shooting for upper 12s and in the 105-108 mph area. I ran a 16g on my 05 for a while, and with low 1.8 short times and cooler weather would run 12.6-12.8s in the 107-108 mph area. I never had launch control back then and would launch blipping the throttle between 5 and 6k slipping a hair and letting loose. I also had the rev limiter lifted a tad and shifted at 7200 in every gear and shifted as close to a flat foot shift as I could w/o actually doing it.

I'd say go back and try some more before you start looking into problems. My car ran the above times with 266/233 whp/wtq on a low reader dynodynamics which was approximately 310whp on a known high reading dynojet.

keep us posted and good luck

Trey
The OPs car is on E85. Its not on 93 pump.

And something is definitely wrong with the OPs car. With a 16G and E85, he should be trapping at least 110+, at the very minimum.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Boosted Tuning is offline   Reply With Quote