Old 10-16-2012, 12:26 AM   #10
Peaty
Techno Sapien

Member#: 449
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2010 Legacy 3.6R Lim
Azurite Blue Pearl

We are about to turn 100K over on our 06. I tried to get my wife to trade it in on maybe a new Outback but she won't part with it. We've had very good luck, only issue was the clunking from the front swaybar bushings which I fixed myself. Pretty simple. I do agree about the plastic in the cargo area, not sure what they were thinking. I've managed to protect it fairly well over the years but lately my wife has to carpool kids to School with other families since they stopped the bus service. She uses the third row quite a bit now and the kids aren't very friendly to the interior. The cargo area has suffered the most with scratches in the plastic.

Still in all it's been pretty good to us, we've taken a fair amount of long trips and it does well on the highway. I've had 10 scoobies now and I have to say this one is among the best in the snow. Could be the weight, I expected the opposite with those huge tires, go figure.

My plan in a year or so is to trade in the Tribeca and Miata for a BRZ and give the wife my Legacy We'll see how that goes over...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Peaty is offline   Reply With Quote