So, I almost walked out of Sommers Subaru with a BRZ yesterday. SWP in 6 speed. Awesome car, it was just made avalible that day. I originally wanted a BRZ but decided the 5 door would be more practical.
If it wasn't for my check having the WRX vin on it, there'd be a BRZ in my garage now. After sleeping on it, I called them back and told them I'll continue to wait on the WRX. Surely the dealer has to hate me!
I did however call into Subaru of America yesterday to see if I could get a better explanation or time frame. They said they'd call today. I've heard everything from customs to a quality assurance hold. I'd just like an estimate time! Are we talking weeks or months?