Scooby Newbie

Member#: 207500
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexw View Post
So, I almost walked out of Sommers Subaru with a BRZ yesterday. SWP in 6 speed. Awesome car, it was just made avalible that day. I originally wanted a BRZ but decided the 5 door would be more practical.

If it wasn't for my check having the WRX vin on it, there'd be a BRZ in my garage now. After sleeping on it, I called them back and told them I'll continue to wait on the WRX. Surely the dealer has to hate me!

I did however call into Subaru of America yesterday to see if I could get a better explanation or time frame. They said they'd call today. I've heard everything from customs to a quality assurance hold. I'd just like an estimate time! Are we talking weeks or months?
If I was in my early 20's, which means I was still living in an apartment, not married, no kids, and no dog then a BRZ would have worked for me...but I have the complete opposite going on now so I am happy to get a WRX. I did have a super awesome Tiburon in my early 20's though, actually liked that car quite a bit though.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Karpediem is offline   Reply With Quote