Vendor Sales Rating: (17)

Member#: 182232
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 STi
WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6spdeg View Post
How much do the alignments typically run? I have a 05 sti lowered on rce springs and tokico shocks and was told I couldn't get the alignment done because of the toe in the rear couldn't be corrected.
An alignment is typically $75.00 for OEM-spec, meaning no adjustable links or suspension components involved.

Add any adjustable component(s) and that would be considered our Race Alignment ($90.00), which we can focus toward OEM alignment specs or your custom specs.

We also do wheel mount and balance (stretch okay, within reason), along with corner balancing for those looking to get the very best handling out of their alignments.

Check out the services section on our website for a breakdown on some other things we do, or feel free to shoot me a PM or call for labor quotes!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Check us out on
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
&

PM me for BEST PRICING: VOLK / ADVAN / HJC Motorsports Helmets / Whiteline / TOMEI / Work Wheels / RECARO / OMP / Weds Wheels / Enkei / Full-Race / Nardi / Personal / Works Bell / SWIFT Springs / CL Brakes / AMS / AEM / AME / CompetitionClutch / Ferodo / KEY!S ....and many more!

For fastest response and best service, call us direct and ask for Nick!
Touge Factory is offline   Reply With Quote