View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 08:12 AM   #34
AkumaMotorsports
Former Vendor

Member#: 214570
Chapter/Region: Tri-State
Vehicle:

Actually, I am not sure if I know Xdrian. I may, I just did not know his username vs real name.

I suggested the OP be careful because we just has a massive tragedy here in the NY area. 4 teens were killed in an STI. I was actually looking out for Junior, since I did not know who the OP was. So, maybe you should think before swinging in to protect someone.

I assure you, my knowledge base is far more extensive than you have any idea. Junior will back that up, as I helped him out very early in the Subaru game when I was in Utah. He and I are on good terms and he does not need anyone trying to protect him.... there was no attack. Your ignorant statements were necessary and off base.

I was not being critical at all. I was not even bashing anyone. I was pointing out junior did the right thing correcting the boost numbers. I then asked about the design of the gate and what he thought the cause of the creep was. Nothing more nothing less.

The reason we have posts like this is to discuss the build, and that is what I was doing.

John
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
AkumaMotorsports is offline   Reply With Quote