NASIOC Vendor
Vendor Sales Rating: (125)

Member#: 201606
Vehicle:
2013 STi Hatch
PBP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jton View Post
Placed an order with CygnusPerformance last night and haven't received a confirmation email or had my payment posted to my account. I also sent in inquiry to through CygnusPerformance's website and no response yet.

Please respond as soon as possible.

Jimmy
The website emails a confirmation invoice within 1 minute of all orders being placed. You have also been sent tracking, there was a slight delay on your order due to the fact that you requested a special shipping method. We were able to give you the shipping method you asked for for free, but it delayed things 1 day. The order was placed yesterday and it was shipped today. Since you are posting this publicly I just wanted to clear that up.

Thanks,
Geoff
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Phone: (321) 600-0889 Fax: (321) 600-9415
Aim: CygnusPerf Yahoo Messenger: CygnusPerf

Last edited by CygnusPerformance; 10-17-2012 at 03:20 PM.