View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 04:50 AM   #17
Scooby Newbie
Member#: 200057
2013 Impreza 2.0i
RalliSported RomRaided

Originally Posted by uspopo View Post
I am grateful that you purchased an Impreza so that you have a fulltime vehicle at your disposal for R&D. Thank you sir.
Absolutely, my pleasure.

Originally Posted by MjSub2.0 View Post
I got a custom cat back and yes it has a little rumble, but I want more lol!
Consider it done. I'll build a 4-2-1 prototype for those more interested in rumble than power gain.

Originally Posted by RaceFaceXC View Post
How do you feel about an EL design with the same collector and no cat? Any ballpark on what the price would be? I may be interested in such a header if it fits the BRZ. I could even calculate the primary diameter and lengths. I would love to make my own header but I don't have a tig machine and you seen to have it figured out.
Now this proposal excites me. I would love to tackle such a project. Price depends on a number of factors, but the million dollar question is will a header designed to fit the FB20 fit the FA20? I personally have wondered this very thing but haven't had the time to look into it. Assuming you own a BRZ, does your FA20 factory exhaust manifold look identical to the FB20 exhaust manifold pictured above? Any info you could provide would be extremely beneficial. Thanks
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
blk6s is offline   Reply With Quote