View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 12:25 PM   #2532
KenBeanNet
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335407

Ok guys. Great news for all those waiting! Your cars are coming! Cars were released yesterday, 10/17. They are being picked up today. They should be there in about a day or so. Mine is ETA now tomorrow and is already on the truck coming.

Reason finally released from Subaru. What has been happening is people have been ordering many cars. For example, I go to 5 dealers. Order 5 cars. Which ever comes first, I take. That leaves excess cars on the lot, and less cars spread out. Subaru has found this to be an issue. They held select cars at random for testing. There was no defects or issues with any of the cars. If you were picked, Congrats, you get your car 2 weeks late. They also found dealers who were making fake names up of people, then getting the car on the lot, saying the person never showed to get access to the more premier cars.

This is for all people who had 10/8 deliveries and do not have your car yet. Overall, I think its an iffy statement, but so be it. I will still be checking my car over for scratches and such.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
KenBeanNet is offline   Reply With Quote