10-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Join Date: Nov 2006
Next CDC Autocross SATurday October 27th and TNT SUNday October 28th
SATurday October 27th Autocross
Harry Grove Stadium, Frederick, MD is the location of the next CDC autocross on SATURDAY October 27th. We will also have a Test and Tune SUNDAY October 28th.
Registration and tech inspection will be at 8:00 and will promptly close at 8:45 to try to accommodate the full field, while still giving 6 runs. You must be DONE by 8:45. So if you arrive at 8:00 you won't have a problem. Don't arrive at the last minute.
The event fee for the Saturday autocross is now $30 for members and $40 for non-members at this event.
Make sure you download the bar codes. Print out new barcodes that can be found on the web forum under autocross section. You have to register on the forum to open the attachments.
If you have problems, we can also print barcodes for you at the event.
SUNday October 28th Test and Tune Day
These Sunday Test and Tune Events will be held the day after the Saturday Harry Grove Stadium Autocrosses in Frederick , MD. The Test and Tune event will be an informal autocross using the same/similar course as the day before. The differences are the following:
All 40 slots will be given on a first come, first serve basis.
- Field is limited to 40 participants with about 5 organizers (for a total of 45 vehicles).
- Times will be announced and recorded on the timesheet, but no results, no points, and no indexes will be posted –This is only for fun
- No extra runs if we miss a time – This is only for fun
- The format will be 2 heats with 5 morning and afternoon runs (number of runs in the afternoon will depend on time and weather conditions. We hope to give 9 to 11 runs).
- No food or drinks will be provided – We need to keep the amount of equipment to a minimum. So plan on either bringing drinks and food or going out to lunch.
- Event is open to members and their guests only, since the event is so limited in size.
- The entry fee is $35 per member, $45 for non-members.
On-line Reservation System
Member reservations (or participants that will join the club upon showing up) for any events can be made at any time at http://www.capitaldrivingclub.com/ under the Schedule Tab. Open reservations for non-members for this event begin Friday October 19th.
We will be accepting new members at this event. If you plan to join the club at this event, you may make a reservation at this time by doing the following:
1. Use "0" as the member number (a permanent number will be assigned to you after you join and you will get a temporary number for this event)
2. TYPE "I will be joining the club at this event" in the NOTES section when making you reservation.
The annual membership is $30 and is good for 12 months from the date you join.
If you have any comments or questions, please feel free to contact me at [email protected] .