View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:32 PM   #20
quierototolive
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 293354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank_Zuccarini
Quierototolive, do you find that with this 'behind the bumper' installation that the pump is adequately protected from the elements? It doesn't get wet from road slop, does it?

I also don't want to put the tank in the back of my hatchback, but there are few options (no space) for a complete 'under the hood' installation.

Is this working out okay for you?

Did you conisder and reject using the windshild washer fluid tank (1.0 gal) for your meth/water solution? If so, why?

Thanks for any input.................... Frank

Hello! Sorry for the late response! I checked last night and where I installed the pump its a good place! It was clean no debris from the weather and everything also seem to be in the correct proper place. (Note; remember I have my fender liner so that covers everything well).

I was able to connect everything under the good the pump and tank! Then I ran all my wires to the right side of the car in to the cabin ( that is a little pain in the a..) which is the reason I haven't finish my wiring; I still need to connect the little controller box for the kit. Im thinking I'm goin to install it inside the glove compartment ( will post pics when done).

As far as the stock washer tank, I did reject using my washer tank as my meth tank jus for the fact the I use my windshield washer a lot. (Meth will be use more and it is more expensive than washer fluid) And also for warranties purposes! This might sound stupid but I'm trying to keep my car as close to stock as possible! Just so I can cover it under warranties if need it!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
quierototolive is offline   Reply With Quote