Scooby Newbie

Member#: 300693
Chapter/Region: MAIC
Vehicle:
2001 2.5 RS
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose00015

Two or three years ago when we had that really big snow storm I was coming up High Street in West Chester with my dad in my STi. Some ****ing frat kid threw a snow ball at my car and hit it. I did the only reasonable thing. Slammed on the brakes, got out of the car and told that ****stick I was going to beat his ass. I'm not a big guy, nor am I intimidating. I sure did get an apology out of him and his buddies didn't say a word.

*******. Only problem I have in West Chester is my car is too low...That isn't even a problem now because blown motor.
Fix it!!! I kid lol. Yeah I had my white 4 door l back then... And that snowstorm brought the megatards out for some reason. So many people just walking in the street and throwing snowballs at cars and General douchebaggery...wc is rough on any car.. they need to fix a good chunk of the roads there the problem is the state won't fund anything beyond market which is done and was done cheap and ****ty imo. And only part of it was done. Just past matlack st.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moose00015
Spotted a black '11? WRX at Wawa on Route 3 by the entrance to 202. Probably the loudest exhaust I've heard...ever. I still am not sure if I liked it or not. Had a white cobb sticker on the back left side window.
If its the one I am thinking of he lives up on 3 and goes to the fast meets. Nice guy and nicely done although loud as Hell sti...

Wonder how many I will see on my way to work today.. first day in a long time I saw none .. not a single subie this morning and I was even up on 3 today lol.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Menacing_Gc8 is offline   Reply With Quote