If possible I’d like to offer up my cars and be one of those testers.
I have the following two personal cars to do it on, just a minor note on the state of each car. I don't want to clutter the thread with my pages long lists!
1999 2.5RS Track Car.
2005 Legacy GT Daily driver.
- Built STi swap (entire drivetrain)
- Rotated Turbo kit
- K3 V3 Coilovers
- Your trailing arm bushings are actually on the way for it along with MSI arms.
- Have had stock, group N, and cusco mounts before. Currently switched back to stock mounts when I went to a newly regeared 6 speed.
- KB Shifter bushings and linkage.
- TIC trans crossmember bushings (the pink ones )
- TIC Rear diff bushings
- Built block, stock location turbo.
- 6-speed swap/R180 swap
- Daily driven 80-90 miles a day. This would likely be a better candidate for the softer bushings review for those that DD their cars a lot.
- Currently has group N trans mount. Stock engine mounts.
- KB Shifter bushings. Stock linkage.
I turn my own wrenches of course, and have done several reviews before.
Here is a full build thread on a swap I did.
Tool review as an example.
Radiator review I posted today
and just for kicks a rant I did
Hope I get to be one of the lucky few, not to brown nose but I really like your products.