Member#: 330911
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
2012 WRX COBB STG 1
ISM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikboy View Post
Hey Hatchin,

You are gonna love Stage 2 with a protune. Good luck with not modding beyond that. Modding a Subie is second only to a crack addiction.

As for the periodic flaming, a lot of that comes from people asking the same questions over and over again or glutting up a forum with unrelated info. The internet has too much crap on it, we just want to keep this simple and easy to navigate.
Cannot wait to go stage 2! Should be ordering the DP in the next couple of weeks..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jondukes View Post
Couldn't agree more.
Please share your results once you get the protune I was planning on doing the same package and would be curious how you like it, I'm in Ventura so I think your results would be close to what I could expect.
Definitely. There is currently very few reviews on the Nameless DP, so I'll be doing my best to share my experience with everyone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cineris View Post
Let me know how that nameless DP treats you. I was really interested in getting one but stuck to cobb since I got a great deal on it.

Oh and as far as TP goes, I can't speak for cobb, but I've gone through 3 major stages in my car, all with Eric (TP). Stage 1 with intake was tons of fun, cost effect, and felt refined. Stage 2 came and it felt like a new car. He was on top of adjustments, and got it right within 3 tries. At that point I could take my friend in his freaking 400whp IS300. Now I'm running a custom E85 map from TP. After tons of data logs and revisions, I'm extremely happy. He was relentless with adjustments and the turn-around time from him is spectacular. Fastest I got an updated map from him was within 20 minutes of sending logs. Longest he's taken was about 2 hours, still very reasonable.
Will do! I plan to start a thread for my build, in which I'll thoroughly cover my experience with the Nameless DP.

Thanks a lot for the insight on TP! I have been reading a lot into Eric's maps and am heavily considering testing out his stage 1 and ultimately, matching his stage 2 w/ the Nameless DP. From what I have read so far, Eric's maps seem to be less conservative than the Cobb's... which is exactly what I am looking for. What inatke are you running? That is impressive on the stage 2 power, I am pumped to get my car on that level.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
hatchin12 is offline   Reply With Quote