Jack
Add Lightness

Member#: 13699
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2007 Lotus Elise
(From General)

Some points to cover all the posts I've deleted:

1) The girls have volunteered their time and talent and in many cases have paid money to do this great work.

2) If you live in a country where they have had issues and you know of a way to make it easier and want to drive to Massachusetts and physically volunteer to do whatever is necessary, using your own money, be my guest. Otherwise, I personally don't want to hear it. They're not selling Sparco stickers. I'm sure that if you set up a charitable organization in your home country, did your own design, contracted your own merchandise vendor, took your own orders, shipped the orders and sent donations on each thing sold down to SFB, they would accept your donations. Getting copies just so you can pretend to support the cause isn't the way to go.

3) If you have a better charity that needs money, donate money to them. Suggesting that people should donate to your own pet charity is bad form. I've made donations to many organizations over the years and would never think to suggest that one of them is better than any other. Speak with your own donations, not with detractions from other causes.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Jack is offline   Reply With Quote