Scooby Newbie

Member#: 232668
Chapter/Region: SWIC
Vehicle:
'11 Sti Limited
Matte White

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdubski View Post
geez, hands down the sexiest sti ive ever seen, nice work man. I love the subtleties like how you wrapped the hellas, badges, and keychain haha. i have a white 05 wrx and my brother has been trying to convince me to wrap the roof gloss black and after seeing this i just might have to lol. especially since i have 5% all around too and am gonna get some sti bbs wheels and powdercoat those black. always like the white/black combo and you sir, have perfected it
I say you do it! Have him help! Thanks man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortensen View Post
That looks awesome! I wish I could afford to Vinyl over and over :P I'm gonna plastidip my FXT matte white, can't wait.
Oh man I really hope Matte white plastidip is easier to keep clean than my matte white vinyl! I have one heck of a time maintaining it, but I honestly don't mind. I'm OCD to the max and it is clean 90% of the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DudeCris View Post
Such a sick color scheme kudos on the ride. Looks gorgeous
Thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WRXRATED7 View Post
Looks great!
Thank you 2!
Quote:
Originally Posted by vonBiz View Post
Great looking car, just ordered the matte black 3m for mine. Can't wait.
Post up some pics when you tackle it i'd love to see it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by -zek View Post
wow. Okay how did you do the wing? I can't hide the seem I keep getting.

-zek
The spoiler cannot be done without a seam. Just FYI... but if you do it right then you won't be able to tell unless your looking at it a foot away or closer!

Dyno day yesterday! 274hp 313tq

Here's a few pics now that my car is 100% complete! Don't hate on the cell pics:

-Beach
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BeachZone is offline   Reply With Quote