View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:56 PM   #2853
Archman-wrx
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 332310

Long time lurker and noob subie fan...

So a few weeks ago I finally decided to order a WRX and got a decent deal from a dealer 3 hours away, coordinated a meeting on Saturday to go place an order and wait the 10-12 weeks like everyone else... As I drove up to the lot there she was a WRX 5-Door premium Satin White Pearl, non-nav, short throw, SPT Exhaust, Homelink, hands free, some other small goodies, only 10 miles on it... Just got there that morning from Tennessee on a dealer to dealer trade. 4 hours later I drove it off the lot. I'm so happy, so lucky, and it drives nicely, similar to my Audi TT, but with way more horses and more roomy. And audi's are nice and all but when they crap out they crap out in $$$tyle... Didn't get the price As low as I wanted but didn't have to wait 10-12 weeks for it either, and let's be honest my waiting period was going to happen during three holidays, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Years, that 12 weeks would be pushing it, and I needed to buy a car in this calendar year... 600+ miles later I'm still loving it...
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Archman-wrx is offline   Reply With Quote