Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335696
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
2013 STI (5dr)
Black

Quote:
Originally Posted by panasyncp17 View Post
Is it possible to find a WRX hatch on the lot? I am moving from VA to CT and will be trading my Mustang in for a new WRX, Went to 2 dealers in VA and called 2 in CT - All of them saying I need to order one. They did all have sedans but I had an 02 sedan and I'm ready for a hatch damnit.

I don't want to have to order one and wait around for 4 months it sounds like torture.
Sure, there is a WRX 2013 hatch sitting at my local Subaru dealer and I saw two more at another. They are all in Florida, however.

There is also a 2013 STI sedan that has been sitting at my local dealer for 2 weeks.

The problem is dealers do NOT want to trade, unless it is for a SIMILAR model. That makes it difficult. Last weekend a gal drove 4 hours to the dealer near me to BUY it because they would NOT trade it to the dealer near her. The reason was that the other dealer didn't have a single WRX/STI to trade for. Pretty much around here you can't trade unless you have similar inventory, or so I have been told and have tried.

I am trying right now to have my dealer trade the STI sedan for a STI hatch at another dealer tomorrow, but he said it's 50/50 if they will. I don't want to drive 3-4 hours to go buy it, but I might.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
prohobo is offline   Reply With Quote