NASIOC Vendor

Member#: 295846
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
WRX FP HTA GT3076R
Sexual Chocolate

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitou

I don't disagree with you Phil. You get what you pay for. It's just amortizing the travel costs with the number of tunes that can be done in a day or two that is tough. We almost need to have him there for 3 days minimum with full days to make it work out best. We will see.

Where did Dom tune your car at?
A couple years ago when he did internet tunes, I was lucky enough to have him take time out and send me maps and get my car dialed in.

Its gonna be tough getting people together and pay up before hand. I posted a thread and had it up for almost three months trying to get him out here, only taking deposits to cover his airfare, and lodging. I had a ton of people who were interested and then when it came time to pay, nobody could be found.

You really need to get 15-18 people together pay deposits, secure the airfare way ahead of time to make it worth while.

It gonna be tough to do, these $200 "stage x" tunes are killing the market, Well they're helping piston, rod and bearing sales at least...

I hope you guys can get him out here cause his knowledge of these cars is unbelievable, I'll put it this way, he could tell me which vac line I blew off while doing a pull, by looking at the log.

Good luck guys!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Flat 4 Motorsport is online now   Reply With Quote