Scooby Newbie

Member#: 243147
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2011 STi Stage M@
2002 Bugeye Stage M@

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSTIEvery1Knows View Post
Well that was a lot of stuff to take in. I will not crash it.Deffinitly no silver strips on this baby, and yes ginna have to change my name. My Sti was sold about 3 months ago best thing I ever did.

The car is 5-10 weeks out I added most options to it. I will ask for the clear 3m bra for sure, mud flaps first thing as well. No spt exhaust going to wait for a greddy exhaust.

First off not going to drive it in the winter. That's what my 97 outback is for, I no all wheel drive doesn't make the car invincible at all, if I do decide to winter drive it I have brand new snow tires on 05 Sti gold bbs wheels I'll drive on. An will make sure it's washed spotless including the under carriage.

So I guess my plans are just to leave the car alone and enjoy it for a while but if the factory tune is that bad I'm going to get it tuned after the break in period for sure. Will having a tune affect the warrety at all? Also will using a different oil then recommended affect it??I'm not going to waste money on the extended warranty I don't drive enough to ever use it I work a mile away from my house.

What mods can I do without affect warrentys and who is mod friendly around here?? Uranus I like your advice a lot lol one step at a time tho I haven't even seen my car yet haha. But all that stuff is upper helpful and I will keep in mind for sure. I don't want a lean running Sti that's for sure wicked M@ we will be in touch

I no better then putting on a iac, and blow off valve, as cool as they sound all they do is havoc on the sti's
I am sure that I speak for everyone here of the slightest intelligence when I say that we are eager to follow the modification trail of your car, so please keep us posted. I am on my seventh or eighth Subaru, and at this stage, I tend to get a lot; i.e., everything I can think of done very early on, or I just never seem to get around to doing it, like the absurdly crummy Nav/audio system in my car, beaten only in lower quality by the audio system in my '10 STi SE.

Anyone that might be thinking, albeit as remote a possibility that it is, something along the line of "Seven or eight Subarus? You would think he would know more by now.", can keep their mouth shut. I know home audio; I know pocket billiards; I know how to cook; I know firearms; women, I have no idea. I loved them all, the Subarus that is, except my modded Forester.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
uranus is offline   Reply With Quote