Old 10-26-2012, 01:53 AM   #1
glilly
Magic 8 ball says Ban

Member#: 7245
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
13 BRZ
08 Avalanche

Default HIN / Gillman booth vehicles: post them up!!

GILLMAN IMPORT NIGHTS

We're really not too far away. Gillman Subaru SW is looking for the best of the best to represent them at HIN on December 15th. We're (i'm speaking on behalf of, as I don't technically work for them, although it seems at times I do), looking for 12-16 of the most unique, exquisite, eye catching, show winning Subarus out there. This is open to all of Texas.

Requirements: you will have to attend the show, follow the HIN rules and regulations as every other participant does. 1/4 tank of gas, etc... You will be required to have the car clean, be there on time for early roll-in.

If chosen, you will be provided a Gillman Subaru SW windshield banner that MUST be on the car during the duration of the show. You will also be given free car show registration (I believe that is driver +1).

Post up a few pics of your car, a brief description of why you should be chosen and a contact email, (or PM glilly or I Am Mclovin).

Those who are not chosen will still have to the opportunity to be parked together in a designated Subaru section.

Alright, ...let's thank Gillman for what they continue to do for us, come out and support, ...let's make this HIN a "Gillman Import Nights" How many Subarus can we get? (in 2002 myself and Heist got over 20+ and single handedly were the reason for the addition of the Subaru class). We had over 50 (registered) at the Gillman BE4.

...post'em up!

Greg

HIN list:
1. glilly/Gillman SW - 2013 BRZ
2. Jester 808 - 2010 STI
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by glilly; 10-26-2012 at 11:26 AM.
glilly is offline   Reply With Quote