Jester808
Scooby Guru

Member#: 166085
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
2010 STI OBP S.E.
05 FXT Stg.3|06 LGT Stg.2

Woot!!! Hopefully I get chosen!!

Greeeeeg, I still have a Varis Front Lip Spoiler and Chargespeed Front Grille coming in from the land of the rising sun. They'll be here and installed by HIN, but I obviously don't have them pictured yet.

I haz no good photo skillz either

Ummmm, why I should be chosen? I don't know...I like to think of myself and my Wife as loyal Gillman Subaru SW people. We have racked up 6 Subaru purchases from them between the both of us (and looking to purchase a 2010+ FXT in the VERY near future). I think my STI would represent Gillman well as I'm an avid supporter. I think the STI thus far is very well put together with quality parts for the direction, use, and look I am trying to achieve. I still have much more to do as it's a never ending project. One that would have not been possible were it not for Wally, Julio, Amir, and the Techs at Gillman SW. They did an amazing job bringing her back to life for me and I couldn't ever be more grateful. So I would like to show my support in any way I can.

jester8088@gmail.com

From the most recent photoshoot...

/Cool

Oh yeah, I need to rock a Gillman Banner anyway after the amazing service they provided me!! My STI is running better than evah!!

....and I told Wally I was going to anyway
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by Jester808; 10-28-2012 at 01:03 AM.
Jester808 is offline   Reply With Quote