Member#: 332479
Chapter/Region: SCIC
Vehicle:
05 WRX
AW

Quote:
Originally Posted by pattylicous View Post
Oh hai.

I was in Norman all day yesterday for the OU/ND game (didn't actually go to the game) and heard about the trade late. It was a rough day to be an Oklahoma fan.

At first I didn't like it but after thinking about it I am okay with it. They offered him as much as they could. He isn't worth potentially screwing the teams salary cap situation for the next four years. I'm not real big on either Lamb or Martin but I haven't seen them play much. Martin is only under contract through this year and I don't expect them to re-sign him.

I'll miss watching Harden play. He was a fan favorite being a bench player and having an awesome beard. It was good move for the long run. Its nice having a GM that has a plan that works and sticks to it.
crazy day for an Oklahoma fan! im a huge thunder and OU fan (family from muskogee, OK) and i hate to say it but i saw OU losing that game before it started. Jones is just not that great of a QB and the ND D pretty much let him throw until they got in the red zone then shut him down. tough day.

as for the thunder trade i had the same reaction, i didnt like it at first, then thinking how he disappeared in the finals last year and how good kevin martin is AND maynor is back, i think martin will fill in harden's role just fine. and i liked lamb back at UCONN when they won the title, i thought be would be better than kemba walker in the pros and now hes on the thunder?!? i hope he lives up to it. maybe if they dont resign martin, lamb by that time will have come into his own and be the next james harden off the bench? wishful thinking but possible.

for $4.5 mil harden shoulda stuck with the thunder, his mistake. i think lin is overrated and they are deff farther off from a title than the thunder for the next 10+ years.

thunder is winning it all this year boii!!
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.