View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:06 AM   #1135
Mechie3
Scooby Guru

Member#: 120152
Chapter/Region: MWSOC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calamity Jesus View Post
I see no reason to get the S over the R at this point. no roof, no side windows.. I'd rather have a street-legal S and wear a full-face helmet.
Assume you meant street legal R? Only benefit of S at this piont is (without modification to the R as currently shown): Interior, can fit 2 passengers, don't need a helmet (wife would not like to wear a helmet all the time), and less expensive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeBop86 View Post
Yeah, where is the soft and/or hard tops?

I love that they used the stock mirrors... I wonder if that's the stock Subaru windshield?
Do not believe that is a stock Subaru windshield.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrav View Post
Maybe you guys should read, the project isnt done, those are an unfinished product being showed at SEMA this year. Its outstanding work and the release of the kit doesnt happen till june or later estimated with estimated plenty of changes and hardtops and targas being optional for s.
At this point, neither a hardtop nor a targa are being planned. A soft top is being planned, but it will be an expensive option (est ~$3k). A hardtop could come later, and a targa would require that the rear body panel have a portion that covers the roll hoop.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Mechie3 is offline   Reply With Quote