Old 10-30-2012, 03:39 PM   #1215
calmdev
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 191049
Chapter/Region: South East
Vehicle:
06' wrb wrx tr
derpa derp

I live in South West Palm Bay. It's pretty much in the middle of no where. It's def a nice drive from Titusville. If you're familiar with the compound - that's my back yard.

My car is currently torn down in the garage. She has all the 6 speed swap components for the bug eye at the house already - 04 sti 6mt, shift linkage, tranny cross member, sti drive shaft and a 3.9 R160 with the sti companion flange. The DCCD stuff is here too, but I have zero experience with the wiring involved to install it. So, that item may not get installed right away.

I can pretty much take all the 5mt stuff out on my own, but the 6MT is just too heavy for me to install myself. It's already on the transmission jack. She is even gonna pick up some nice big 6 ton truck jack stands so the car is nice a high off the ground.

It would also be nice to have someone around who has done pull style clutch installs. My 06' is a push so it's bit different than the pull style.

Her car should be arriving from Connecticut before next Friday. So the goal is to get started on Nov. 11th, Saturday morning. I'm pretty stoked. Just wish my car would be running by then too lol
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
calmdev is offline   Reply With Quote