Scooby Newbie

Member#: 335033
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2009 wrx
Dark Gray Metallic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafy View Post
Yup like tunertype posted. That last row on the bottom needs to be 300 at wot or more. I would honestly try to find a good throttle map someone else posted I spent a good 20 minutes re-doing mine before I even drove the car on it. It still needs a bit of touch up. Also, not sure if you can in the AP, rescale the RPM headers on the left if you're trying to rev much past 7000. Once you get beyond the final RPM row in the tune in any table the ecu interpolates based on the last two rpm rows.
You can change the column and row headers in AP race tuner, but I think he's using Open source tuning. I was just showing him my AP race tuner graph as a reference. I could only get 1 rom I downloaded to open right in ECU flash. I couldn't get anything to load in RomRaider.(I did get the latest deffinition files from RomRaider, but maps still won't load in it. Dunno what I'm not doing right, but that's why I went with the AP instead of the Open source. I tried to play with the software before I decided and decided RomRaider was too much trouble. Having to have a reliable laptop in your car, and not quite stable software, not worth the effort for me.)

Also note that when you edit the requested torque drive by wire tables, there are 3 of them a b and c. be sure to edit all of them.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
tunertype is offline   Reply With Quote