NASIOC Supporter

Member#: 159474
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
2013 BRZ Ltd 6MT CBS
SNOSLO

Quote:
Originally Posted by granny View Post
Cant wait to see the 2014 STi! Hoping for smaller, lighter, and more power! Wish the same for the xt and the lgt. I love the forester xt just wish they made it a little smaller and lighter. Favorite year hands down is the 04 xt. Granny likes those fog lights
I would love to own a 2004 XT. I liked my 2008, but I felt like I could get away with more JDM stuff if I had the 2004/2005.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
Anything leaked or hinted toward with the "new" car? I haven't been hanging out in News & Rumors lately.
All they've shown is a chopped up 2012 Impreza sedan that had 2011+ WRX wheels, a 6-speed manual, a WRX hood scoop and I believe a diffuser. It was pretty fugly and seemed kind of pointless unless they were testing how it handled in the heat (was spotted in the desert, basically). 6-speed manual is a good thing, though. People have been crying for one since forever. After owning one for two years I did find myself wishing I had an extra cruising gear, otherwise I was cool with the power delivery of the 5-speed. I just wished it was less brittle and smoother.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
chanomatik is offline   Reply With Quote