Member#: 6214
Chapter/Region: AKIC
Vehicle:
92 Corrado SLC
01.5 S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayetealynn View Post
See article:
As far as spoilers from my contacts... I believe him. If Subaru is doing some secret project they are keeping it under enough that even our district sales rep doesn't know..And I don't think he would lie to me if he did know. Which means... It probably isn't happening for 2014.
That's fine by me, believe him if you want. I was simply stating at the time our district rep had no clue of any upcoming LGT Turbo's, let alone ANY info on the new generation. And only after reporting our findings did we get wind that Subaru would like to have that information removed from the web, to the point a SoA R&D rep contacted us, asked kindly to remove the info we posted, etc.. I recall something about him not being allowed to release info till after a certain time.

In short... IF a turbo version is coming, and any Subaru reps know, they wont be divulging anything until Subaru allows it. Regardless if they are a friend or a family member. More than likely any "sales reps" wouldn't know of anything yet. HOWEVER that is not to say Subyota isn't working on something.

As for the tranny... the article also stated that Toyota already has one capable of handling the power in its parts bin, so R&D would be minimal IMHO.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by AKSubie; 11-01-2012 at 09:23 PM. Reason: Remembered more info with help of a PM
AKSubie is offline   Reply With Quote