Merci Buckets

Member#: 88606
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2011 GMC Sierra
'13 JCW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrod_STi View Post
So this meet happens every monday or off and on?

Im moving up from NJ and was in town this weekend, may drop by with my friend who doesnt have a subie but works at Chrysler....trying to push him to get one.
The meet had weekly for many years. About a year ago I think it sort of died out. Too many people at busy and changing points in their lives to make time for a regular meet. But if the posts below are any indication perhaps we can start it back up and make it once per month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mykrrrr View Post
Creepy...

That might be a good thing. Just let me fix the broken transfer case on Nicole's Mazdaspeed6 first. :sadpanda:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkkawamo View Post
An actual meet? I might actually try to make it to one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawazat View Post
Hiya boys

I'm actually driving both of the Subaru fleet these days. AutoX'd the SVX on Belle Isle a couple of weeks back. Missed driving the beasty.

I'm more available for meets these days. I'll look in from time to time.

Todd
Sooo, ye old balls members of the Detroit area...

I'm thinking B-Dubs for the sake of nostalgia. I've already been told by Gewnior that Tuesday is not a preferred day. Do Wednesdays or Fridays work better for peeps? I can't do Monday or Thursday currently and would like to be there to see everyone.

Perhaps better to plan a Saturday meet? Do an early lunch at 11am on a coming weekend? How about a late lunch around 2pm? Just thinking up ways to make it easy for people to show up and not have to deal with crowds of people.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
Scooby921 is offline   Reply With Quote