Scooby Guru

Member#: 22923
Chapter/Region: International
Vehicle:
2002 EJ207 V8 1.5xtr
TWIN-SCROLL Black Bugeye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominator View Post
I think I would trust your judgement. I'm not saying that unconditionally. But I think if you called me out on something, I would make you prove it, and you could back it up.
Dude, if ANYONE ever trusted my judgment unconditionally, I would have them committed. Literally.

There is an old saying…"Good judgement comes from experience. Unfortunately, experience comes from bad judgment. If you're gonna be dumb, you better be tough. "

One day, I will show you all my scars. There's lots of them.

Me and Taig were talking the other day. I told him, man, If I'd have known I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself.

I've only gotten to where I am and still able to function by pure dumb luck. I'm willing to share the experience and good judgment in the hopes that it will prevent someone else's misery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjcarter2 View Post
Such a troublemaker. But you do know how to makeup for yourself. Nice work Doc.
Thanks POPS.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aleutdude View Post
I dunno. I feel like I still have a foot in both worlds at my age.
Nah, you're old. Maybe a foot in the grave… but not one in the crib.

Quote:
I feel like both sides have alot to learn from one another.
If I ever want to know how to loose my ass on a vehicle sale so I can turn around and buy a new car every other week, I already have my very own blaxican guru!

Quote:
, I'll probably end up like Clint's character in Gran Torino if I live long enough.
You mean to tell me, that wasn't actually you?
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.