Scooby Newbie

Member#: 266606
Chapter/Region: NESIC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX LTD 5-Door
World Rally Blue

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeoporta
Bucketrx was in long beach yesterday took a pick of an outback sp next to a crv was on Franklin ave dunno if that was yours and then a white wrx. In terms of impreza or crosstrek if she is looking for mtl those are harder to find if she is looking for cvt there are a few out there upstate ny and Pennsylvania would be your best bet not a lot of them in nj. Order time is 4 months so consider that a last ditch effort. For gas getting it upstate ny is best closer to Albany the better if you give me some specs of wht crosstrek or impreza you want I can scan ny nj and pa and post the results
My house was on the bayside, so not my cars, there are hundreds of cars scattered around the city that are not going to be driving again. I'm hoping to be able to find some gas cans and gas today when I head back from Boston. My parents have a generator running at their house, but there isn't gas anywhere to fill them up anymore. I'm stopping at the dealer in Harftord today when I grab a rental car. I'll check out what they have, and maybe give you some more details, thanks for the help and suggestions.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
BucketRX is offline   Reply With Quote