xluben
Scooby Guru

Member#: 261612
Vehicle:
2012 Forester 2.5X
2002 WRX Sedan

Quote:
Originally Posted by INKMAN View Post
I like the way the mufflers look at the low angle. Very cool. Sounds pretty good I won't get too attached to this exhaust since it will be up for sale soon. Lol
Yes it looks very cool. I think this one might last a while. It's the first 3" that my wife approves of. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2011mwgwrx View Post
The alignment of the tips seems great! The EL headers + Catless DP paired with the ARK sounds very unique.
The tip alignment is quite good. And the sound with the EL headers is very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatsilverwrx View Post
When you think about it, the design is allowing the air to flow out as a single 3" exhaust like the Ti-C did, based on how the pipe is designed. while the other side is added onto that pipe, not split into a Y like most. the forced Y is what probably what causes a restriction, where as this set up probably flows pretty close to a single 3" would. it looks weird having smoke only come out of one side, but the exhaust itself looks excellent. definitely improves the sound of the EL headers too. I hope you'll be keeping this exhaust for a while, lol.
This is what I was thinking. It's not a single muffler so the flow out of one side doesn't seem like that big of a deal. It probably is kind of similar to the Greddy Ti-C in that regard.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navendra94 View Post
Is the new exhaust louder than the Greddy? Because I plan on getting something new in the future to replace my Greddy Ti-C. I was looking @ crawford Gymkhana but.... that's just way too loud. Also how much did you pay for this if you don't mind me asking?
It is way quieter than the Greddy. With the EL headers and all the other noises I have going on it really sounds similar to stock when cruising.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
xluben is offline   Reply With Quote