View Single Post
Old 11-03-2012, 09:59 PM   #697
francisanthony1
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 336908
Chapter/Region: SCIC

Can we make it standard for people to post specs of their setups? I have yet to find a thread on wheel fitment on Foresters. I find it sad that rimtuck.com doesn't even have a data sheet on our cars. They don't even the option to choose our model, period. So basically I'm asking for specifications and I guess I'll just somewhat follow their form. So basically...

Suspension: (coilovers, springs, struts, etc.)
Brand:
Model:
Camber:
Height Adjustment/Ride Height (if possible):

Wheels:
Brand:
Model:
Diameter:
Width:
Offset:
Spacers:

Tires:
Brand:
Model:
Width:
Profile:

Notes:
If you did some other things to the car like body modifications such as rolled/pulled fenders, overfenders, hackjobs, brake clearance, etc.

Here's an example:
http://www.rimtuck.com/setup/view/509

You don't have to put all the info in there if you don't know. Just skip if you need to.

So basically I'm new to the Forester/Subaru community(first day on this forum). I literally bought my '99 Forester L three days ago. Moving on from the 240SX(I actually still have it) community where many people post their set ups so I was pretty much spoiled and it made my life a lot easier. This will probably eliminate unnecessary posts concerning questions too. If I'm thread jacking, I apologize. If this belongs on another existing thread or if not(someone should start one), just let me know. Sorry for the long post. Thanks.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
francisanthony1 is offline   Reply With Quote