Scooby Newbie

Member#: 110089
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2006 STI
Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by manitou

Hey stang, That's great! I was just talking with Layvon tonight and telling him we need 1 or 2 more cars to make this go. Right now it's just Layvon and I in for sure, you would make 3. I spoke with Ryan Moore/ Moore Performance last Thursday and he has a customer with a MPS/ Benson sleeved 2.5 LB and a Vipec. They are sorting out some wiring and he would like to get tuned with us. I hope to talk to Ryan again tomorrow and confirm it.

What type ECM are you using? Layvon and Ryan's guy will be the most complicated tunes with G4/ Vipecs. I'm using a Cobb AP so mine should be a bit simpler just as long as we all bring our **** to the dance ready to go with no real issues or boost leaks.

If you're in and Ryan's guy is in that makes 4 and possible one long day or 2 short days. I also just PM'd ShadowIMg and I believe his is a stage 2+. If he confirms that's 5 tunes and 2 days. My earlier estimate, post 97 is accurate for 2 days and 20 hours time, $225/ hr. If we only have enough for 1 days session then the cost will be $260/ hr. based on 10 hours time. We will break it down by the hours needed to do each tune and that will be the most fair way for all parties.

I looked at the flights today on Travelocity and they are holding but I need to get Dom's flight booked tomorrow or Tuesday at the latest. So what I need from any one that wants in on this Dom tuning session is a $300 refundable (if it all falls apart) deposit. Once I book Dom's flight we are locked in. Is this cool with everyone?
Thanks,
Allan
Currently, Cobb AP is what I have but the plan is to turn the vehicle into a flex fuel setup with a ViPec. I would say my initial tune will be a SD Cobb AP map.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
stang352 is offline   Reply With Quote