Here we go....
I apologize for the lack of step-by-step, most of this took place in the dark
i THINK i'm going to leave them black for now- they go well with the lip. Now i need some seriously wider wheels!
Couple of notes:
- The rears did require a ton of trimming. It was a little unnerving to cut 3 inches off the front of the rear flares, but it had to go! I'm not completely happy with how this looks right now, but i may apply some bondo to the gap and then plasti dip black over it. I had to trim pretty aggressively to get the fit right between the door and the side skirt- i'll try and post pics of this
- the tab at the back of the rear flares i decided i just screw straight into the bumper. I had no luck getting them to lay flat and i figured there was no going back.
- I had two people helping me. It required some significant force to get both front rear where i wanted them, but they are not going anywhere. I only trimmed the fronts slightly, to remove the triangle plastic piece at the front of the flare so i could twist it enough to lay flush with the number, but it's still not completely flush right at the bottom edge. Probably be bondo-ing here as well.
- should have cleaned up all the edges before i started bolting on, the finish on the mould edges leaves a little to be desired.
-the fronts have a variety of hardware holding them in place... something like three screws in the bumper, one into the sideskirt, two into the fender lip, and two zip ties through the fender lip up towards the top of the flare. The rears are similar, but the angle between the flare and the fender lip wasn't as extreme so i was able to send a long screw through the flare into the fender lip.
- punching holes in the metal pieces of your car makes me cringe.
****edit: LOL. looking at Serkan's pics, i put the fronts on the wrong sides. Welp, fuggit!