I spoke with Ryan Moore today and his guys car will not be ready because of wiring issues. I just spoke with Dewey and they have yet to access stang352's car and build as it's not in their building yet. It will be there today and Dewey and I are going to touch base later today/ tonight. I hate to say this but the whole deal is hinging on this car being ready so we can have 3 cars for Dom to tune in one day. I am going to hold off booking Dom's flight until I get a confirmation from Dewey and talk with Dom.