Vendor Sales Rating: (0)

Member#: 282460
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2005 Evo-STI
R.R.-WRB

Quote:
Originally Posted by swagen View Post
Hey everyone - I needed a new clutch and flywheel on my 2003 WRX. I had the parts already.
We'll get you in at your convenience for that intercooler, glad it was just the vacuum line to the gauge and nothing else.

When your ready just stop on by and we'll take care of it, we'd like to only have satisfaction and for that "Reason" for editing to change!

-Mark
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|

Phone: (630) 833-8911
Email:

Fill out our online survey for up to $50 off your next order from APM -
APM Tuned is online now   Reply With Quote