Old 11-06-2012, 08:58 AM   #3267
RyStar
Scooby Newbie

Member#: 329215
Chapter/Region: MWSOC
Vehicle:
2013 WRX Hatch
PBP

Well I had a pleasant surprise last night. Good ol' Mike at Evanston Subaru called me right after work and said that he had someone cancel a WRX Limited in PBP and it has Navi and asked if I was interested.

I ended up going over there and checking it out and since PBP was my second choice and I was really really sick of waiting and my tags were about to expire this month. I ended up picking her up.

This worked out even better that I got a limited and leather with a big hairy (Bernese Mountain) dog. I hope it makes the cleanup much easier. No I don't let the dog on the leather, just in the back with the seats down. Now I need a custom fit cover for the back with the seats down. I picked up the bumper cover and all weather mats as well.

Short Shifter will be installed on Friday and ordering some nubby tires shortly.
Mudflaps are next and I will post my winter setup once she is all good.

So after finalizing everything and pulling off the lot I couldn't have been happier.
Everything happens for a reason and I am now part of the family.

Even got a nod from a STI on the way to work this morning.

Meet Mileena, sorry for the shiety picture. Still tripping about it, feels so good and drives even better.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/m52qc9yzyk6b13k/Mileena.jpg
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.
RyStar is offline   Reply With Quote