Scooby Guru

Member#: 26859
Chapter/Region: TXIC
Vehicle:
of TXIC
I also like (oYo)!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugeyeGroceryGetter View Post
I think Subarus are pretty special cars, if you don't feel the same way keep it to yourself. The truth is Cars & Coffee has turned into a meet of all makes and models, to enjoy the joy of owning, driving, and tuning all types of vehicles whether they cost $1000 or $1 million. I saw a big turnout from the Mazda Club, the Fiat Club, the FR-Ss, and of course the Domestics. Why shouldn't we have a big gathering as well?

And people go to Cars and Coffee to appreciate the work of their fellow man on what ever car he may own.

Take your finest work out there and watch. You will get praise from many of the attendees. Because Subarus are special.
he's got his opinion, you've got yours. cars and coffee is inclusive of everything, that's what matters, so drive your car out there and show it off proudly, organize all the subarus to get there at the same time and park in the same section.

don't expect everyone to be receptive of it though, and don't expect them to not say anything either. if you want to be a part of a group of completely like minded people where no one ever disagrees with your ideas, go make your own forum and only invite people you want to.

Your best bet at starting a cohesive group for this is to organize for the toy drive they're doing this coming month:

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/show...ight=toy+drive

my recommendation though: PM the people who organize some of the meets around Houston to try and get something organized. Don't just start a thread saying "this should be done" get on the stick and get it done.
* Registered users of the site do not see these ads.

Last edited by samagon; 11-06-2012 at 12:39 PM.
samagon is offline   Reply With Quote